Systems and Components
- Sanding equipments
- Railways ball valves
- Pneumatic suspension valves
- Windscreen & wiping systems
- Other Railways Items
- Systems & components for industry
VEBEO COMPRESSION FITTINGS
1 complete range of compression fittings used for more than 50 years in :
- hard applications (vibrations, shocks, misalignment, ...)
- safety applications (braking, ...),
- applications with low temperatures -50 ° C.
Vebeo reliability has largely been recognized in the international railway sector.
The mounting easiness and time savings are important assets in its use.
Respect for Vebeo fitting mounting instructions ensures the smooth operation and longevity of the installation.
PUSH-IN FITTING PNEUCLIP
This fitting allows :
- Instant automatic connection by simply introducing rigid polyamid or polyurethan tube OD 4 to 14 mm
- disconnection by simply pressing the release collar.
Pneuclip fittings offer 2 ranges giving perfect tightness on the low pressure because of their original technology networks :
- Push-in fitting.
- Push-in fitting with "function" :
- flow limiters,
- valves controlled locking function,
- circuit selectors.
FBO offers 5 types of ejectors sand for all railway rolling vehicles :
- Standard gravitational type (approved by SNCF - MTSL 2 / 97-00478)
- Multiple type
- Monobloc type
- Compact type
- DEM type
- Unclogging function.
- 45° or 90° position.
- Sand flow according to customer demand.
- Working pressure 4 to 9 bars.
- Used on High Speed train (HST).
- Association with heater for very low temperature.
FBO can control complete function that combines :
- Air production (board compressor).
- Sand boxes (adapted tank).
- Accessories such as level sensors, expansion valves, pressure switches, filters, valves, hoses and outlet nozzles.
FBO is offering hoses solutions "at the request" for multiple applications in the railway rolling stocks field :
- Connection brakes - bogies.
- Connection passenger cars - bogies.
- Drain tanks, ...
- Vebeo fittings Union, male, adapter, female, equal, banjo.
- Swivel nuts according to NFF 11-070 standards, DIN 20078, BS 5200, DIN 43210 24 ° or NFL.
- The connection is made by clamp, setting or welding.
- PVC spiral sleeves.
- stainless steel braids.
FBO offers for railway rolling vehicles :
- 1 isolating valve line ø 8 to 40mm for compressed air systems.
- 1 stop valves line ø 8 to 25mm pipe and main pipe homologated by SNCF.
Isolating valves exhibit the following features :
- Screw according to NF F 11-806.
- Flange according to standard STM 806
with possible options : safety lock, electric contacts, paint, gaskets for various temperatures or fluids.
The stop valves DN25 have to be screwed on pipes according to EN 14601 and NF UIC 542 with possible options: painting, sensitive notched handle, thick cataphoresis painting
It is designed :
- to meet the specific requirements of the environmental field.
- to withstand bactericidal and descaling products.
PNEUMATIC SUSPENSION VALVES
FBO is offering :
- suspension valves for HST or intercity trains and subways for travelers’ comfort.
- integration of these products in plates or tube circuits for a complete air suspension function.
The leveling valve is intended to equip the air-spring suspensions :
- To maintain the length from car-body to the bogie regardless of the load distribution.
- to control the inflation of pneumatic suspension.
- with vertical or horizontal mounting on the bogie or on the car-body.
- with enhanced corrosion (500 hours salt-spray).
- Optional mounting of a check valve on air supply.
The differential valves ensures the level of the vehicle in the event of major leak in an air-spring :
- by mounting to the end of the car-body.
- allowing the air supply of the failing suspension by the symmetrical suspension system.
The safety valve (or discharge valve) ensures fast draining of air-cushions in case of failure :
- for the case where the distance from car-body to bogie exceeds the determined threshold.
- with enhanced corrosion (500 hours salt-spray).
- for mounting on the compressed air line for the pneumatic spring suspension.
- to avoid significant pressure losses.
- for periodic cleaning without dismantling the piping.
FBO is experienced for many years in the constraints of equipment for rail windscreen wiping & washing systems (WWWS) :
- Technical valuation and complete function,
- Reliability study (RAMS)
- Technical support,
- After-sales service.
Our materials (WWWS) allow :
- to operate with pneumatic motors or electro-pneumatic for a nominal adapted torque,
- angular or parallel scanning with the integrated pantograph system in tubular arm,
- adjustable sweeping speed,
- intermittent sequences, adjusting end absorber,
- perfect reliability at high speeds (HST)
- self-test diagnosis with fault recording for the electro equipment.
FBO is selected for the function windscreen wiping & washing systems by many railway operators such as the railways :
HORN CONTROL VALVE
The horn control valve meets the requirements of SNCF Technical Specification No. 4MCS0826 and is mounted on the main panel of the driving cab.
A pneumatic or electro complete range for all rail vehicle :
- With 1 or 2 switches or without,
- With joystick or button.
FBO through a complete service for automation, carried out the study, analysis and implementation of kit forms :
- Pipe following requirements of the Specifications : material, function, etc ...
- Definition of the required components: fittings, valves, hoses, etc ...
- Respect for very low temperatures.
For quick and easy maintenance FBO performs pneumatic functions grouped in the same control system for example :
- control access doors, inside doors, gangway doors in trains,
- toilet control
- suspension control,
- wiper control,
- seats control,
- air conditioning control.
PNEUMATIC RAILWAYS CYLINDERS
For over 45 years FBO has a perfect experience in design and development of embedded pneumatic cylinders on passenger rail vehicles (trains, trams, subways,...).
The use of the cylinder is primarily on :
- High Speed Trains coupling.
The pneumatic operation can be completed by a mechanical lock even without compressed air.
FBO is offering a large range of cylinders in compliance with standards :
- ISO 6432/6431 - NFE 49003
- CNOMO June 07 02/03 - AFNOR 49 001/002
- PX stainless steel cylinders designed for their resistance to corrosion and cleaning.
FBO offers 2 lines of distributors 3/2, 5/2 & 5/3 :
- Valves ISO 5599/1 sizes 1, 2 & 3.
- Direct connection valves (Mindman series) 1/8, ¼, 3/8, ½ withpneumatic or electric controland manual lever.
FBO also provides a variety of sensors in pneumatic or manual mechanical action :
- Sensors and manual control button.
- Mechanically controlled sensors.
PRESSURE REGULATORS, FILTERS AND LUBRIFICATORS
FBO has a modular equipment line from 1/8 to 1 '' allowing any combination during the processing of compressed air :
- Pressure regulators.
- Isolating valves.
- Isolating switch-off pressure.
- Progressive starters.
- bypass blocks.