Manufacture of fluid power equipment
Design, development and hosting of the website
FBO - Shutterstock - Fotolia
DIGITAL AND FREEDOM
1. Supervising the collection of personnal data.
Being responsable for the analysis of the data collected, FBO commits to respecting the framework of the applicable laws in place. It is up to the entity to define the purpose of the collected data, to provide to it’s prospects and clients, from the collection of consent, a full disclosure on the processing of their personnal data and to keep a register of analysis compliant to reality. Everytime that FBO processes Personnal Data, the company takes all the reasonable mesures to ensure the accuracy and relevance of the Personnal Data in accordance with the aims for which it is analysed.
2. Aim of collected data
- To allow navigation on the Website and tracability of services ordered by the user: Connection data and use of site ect.
- To warn and prevent against fraud (spamming, hacking…): Computing material for navigating, IP address, passwords (hidden)
- To improve website navigation: Connection data and use
- To collect information requests from the website’s users www.snfbo.com
3. Rights of access, correction and objection
- Right of access (article 15 RGPD) and correction (article 16 RGPD), to updates, to lock or delete the User’s personal data (article 17 du RGPD), when the data is inexact, incomplete, ambiguous, expired, or if the collecting, use, communication or of the data storage is prohibited
- Right to revoque consent at any moment (article 13-2c RGPD)
- Right to limit the data analysis of Users data (article 18 RGPD)
- Right to oppose to the analysis of Users data (article 21 RGPD)
- Right to data portability that Users have given, when this data is processed via automatic analysis based on their consent or under contract (article 20 RGPD)
- Right to choose the fate of the User’s data after their death and choose who FBO has to communicate (or not) their data to via a previously designate third party.
If the User wishes to know how FBO uses their Personal Data, ask to correct or opposes o it’s analysis, then the User can contact FBO via the following address:
ZI de Boisse - 9 rue Montgolfier
F-87203 SAINT JUNIEN Cedex
In this case, the User must indicate the Personnal Data they want FBO to correct, update or delete, by identifying themselves with a copy of an identity card or a passport.
The delete requests of Personnal Data is subjected to requirements that FBO must follow by law, in particular concerning the storage of the documents. Lastly, the Users of www.snfbo.com can file a complaint via the controling authorities, and notabally with the CNIL (https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes).
4. Non-communication of personnal data
FBO commits to taking the necessary precautions in order to preserve the security of information and stop it being communicated to persons who are not authoried. Yet if an incident impacting the integrity or the confidentiality of the Client’s informations is bought to the attention of the Company then the Client will be informed as soon as possible and the corrective measures taken will be communicated. FBO doesn’t gather any sensitive data.
The User’s Personnal Data can be processed by FBO’s affiliates and their sub-contractors (Service providers), exclusively working towards the objectives of the current policy.
Within the limits of their respective reponabilities here above, the persons expected to have access to the User Data of www.snfbo.com are mainly agents from the Customer Service department.
5. Notification of incidents
No personnal information of the User from the website www.snfbo.com will be published, exchanged, transfered, given or sold to a third party without the User being notified. Hypothetically, only the purchase of FBO and it’s rights would allow tranmission of information to the new buyer who in turn would have the same obligations of conservation and modification of data to the Users of the website www.snfbo.com.
During the Personal Data Processing, FBO takes reasonable measures aiming to protect against any loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, tampering or destruction.
7. Hypertext links, Cookies and web beacons
Unless you decide to deactivate the cookies, you accept that the website can use them. At any moment you are able to deactivate these cookies for free via deactivation possibilities that are offered. This can reduce or stop all or part of the services provided by the website.
A cookie is a small piece of information sent on the User’s navigator and saved on the User’s computing device (eg. comptuer, smartphone.). The cookie holds information such as the User’s domain name, the User’s internet service provider as well as the date and time of connection. The cookies don’t put the comuting device at risk of damage.
Potentially, FBO can process the User’s information concerning the visit of the website, such as pages consulted and search history. This information allows FBO the improve the website’s content.
If the User refuses to have the Cookies saved in their computing device, or if the User deletes the already existing Cookies, the User is informed that their navigationand experience on the website can be limited. This could also be the case if FBO or one of their service providers can’t identify the User, for technical compatability purposes, the type of internet browser used by the computing device, language and visual settings o the country from which the computing device seems to be connected.
When appropriate, FBO accepts no responsability for any consequences linked to degrded operation of the website and any eventual services offered by the website www.snfbo.com, resulting (i) from the refusual of Cookies by the User (ii) making it impossible for FBO to save or consult Cookies necessary to their functions as a result of the User’s choice. For the configuration of the Cookies and for the choices of the User, the settings of each internet browser are different. The settings are in the « Help » menu on the internet browser and will allow the User to modify the Cookie settings in any way he wishes.
8. Applicable law and juridiction attribution.